1) You must be an enrolled student at Texas A&M University and live in an on-campus residence hall (Moses Hall) for the duration of being an active participant in the Spanish Immersion Living Learning Program.
2) You must complete the Spanish placement exam by the end of Spring 2015. Information can be found at www.tamu.edu/mars or by calling Measurement & Research Services at 979-845-0532.
3) In Fall 2015, you must enroll in the appropriate class according to the placement exam (you are guaranteed a spot in the course if you participate in the SÍ program).
4) In the Fall semester, you must participate actively in the Spanish language conversation club.
5) In the Spring semester, you must enroll in and complete the designated 300-level conversation class offered as part of the SÌ program.
Do you agree to these five requirements?